The FDM is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 CEE – Master’s degree
The Faculty Council decided to organize the Competitive Entrance Exam (CEE) for the master’s degree: Master in one of the specializations of dental medicine as follows:
- Students who hold a surgeon's degree in dental medicine from the Lebanese University or any recognized university are eligible to participate in the CEE.
- The CEE will take place at 12:00 pm on October 21, 2022 in the building of the FDM in the Rafik Hariri University Campus.
- The duration of the exam is two hours.
- The CEE consists of a written exam that includes QCM questions from all the specialized subjects in dental medicine, according to the curricula followed in the FMD, and it is unified for all specializations.
- Applications are accepted at the Student Affairs Department from 9:00 am until 12:30 pm between 3-17 October 2022.
For more information on conditions and required documents, click here.