The FTHM needs to contract with specialized professors for the academic year 2022-2023
The Faculty of Tourism & Hospitality Management (FTHM) announces its need to contract with specialized professors to teach in the bachelor and master cycles for the academic year 2022-2023 according to the following qualifications:
- Professor majoring in economics with a PhD in economics;
- Professor majoring in statistics with a PhD in statistics;
- Professor majoring in hospitality management who holds at least a master's degree in hospitality management with a track unit in the major, in addition to practical experience of no less than five years in any or all of the following fields: banqueting, consulting, hotel studies and management of five-star hotels;
- Professor majoring in tourist guides holding a PhD in the specialization, in addition to experience as a tourist guide for at least five years;
- Professor majoring in financial management with a PhD in financial management.
Applications are submitted between 7-23 November 2022 at the faculty Secretariat, between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm, except for Friday.