Entrance exam to the first year of the Faculty of Technology for the academic year 2021-2022
The Faculty of Technology announces the beginning of the application process for the entrance exam to the first year of the Bachelor's degree (French/English) for the academic year 2021-2022, according to the following procedures.
1. Dates of entrance exam
- 14 September 2021 for Computer Science Applied to Management.
- 15 September 2021 for Civil Engineering: Buildings and Public Works, Industrial Engineering and Maintenance, and Computer and Telecommunications Network Engineering.
2. Applications to be submitted from 10 June 2021
3. Required documents
- The application form to be completed and printed online on the following website: www.ft.ul.edu.lb/entrance
- A certified copy of the Lebanese General Baccalaureate diploma or its official equivalent, or a certificate of academic achievement.
- A recent extract from the individual civil status form, or a copy of the identity card.
- Two passport photos certified by the appropriate party.
- A financial stamp of 1000 LBP.
- The registration fee for the entrance exam, equivalent to LBP 35,000, payable via LibanPost, upon presentation of the receipt issued by the Department of Student Affairs.
4. For more information, please visit the above-mentioned website.